FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Returns & Refunds
Will I get a full refund/credit if I return my products?
Goods returned for a credit or refund will only be accepted on the following basis:
1. Goods have not been dismantled, are complete, undamaged, properly packaged and in the same condition supplied.
2. All requests for credit or refunds must be recieved for approval prior to return by management. All accepted returns must be recieved within 30 days of invoice date and accompained by invoice number, invoice date and reason for return. No credit or refund will be accepeted without invoice details noted above.
3. All delivery costs for returning item/s must be pre-paid or returned at the cost of the purchaser.
4. A handling/restocking fee of 15% may apply on any goods being returned for a credit or refund excluding all outgoing delivery costs.
5. At no time, can a refund amount exceed the original purchase price.
We recommend contacting our sales team promptly by calling 02 9545 0532 or emailing email@example.com to discuss a solution.
My item has arrived damaged, what can be done?
If your item has arrived damaged in transit, we will require photos of the packaging and the item that has been damaged.
Please contact our sales team promptly - firstname.lastname@example.org for a solution.
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Your cart is currently empty.