Walbro TI Automotive 450HP+ / 255LPH External Inline Fuel Pump - GSL392
Walbro GSL392 255LPH High Pressure Inline Fuel Pump are extremely popular upgrades to vehicles with engine and performance modifications, supporting up to 650 horse power.
Walbro universal fuel pump GSL392 is one of the most popular fuel pumps made by Walbro.
GSL392 fuel pump is used in vehicles for racing or performance purposes where higher pressure fuel is necessary Turbocharged, Supercharged vehicles with faulty inline fuel pumps or expensive or hard to replace in-tank fuel pumps.
For example, at 80 PSI the standard 255 lph pump will flow around 132 liters (35 gallons) per hour.
At that same 80 PSI the equivalent HP (high pressure) fuel pump will flow over 210 liters (50 gallons) per hour.
- Pressure: 255 (LPH) Liters Per Hour AMP: 20
- OE-proven second generation
- Fits most EFI applications including turbo and supercharged.
- Variety of pressures and flows available, including high pressure performance.
- All metal shell including inlet and outlet.
- 10mm x 1mm threaded inlet and outlet accept a variety of fittings.
- The 400-939 kit include two standard universal fittings which can connect to any 5/16 inch hose.
- Lightweight, compact design.
- QS9000 certified.
- Made in USA
Note! This pump should never be operated without a fuel filter between the tank and the pump. This pre-filter should be 20- to 40-microns. Additionally, almost all applications require a 10-micron post-filter between the fuel pump and the fuel rail. Putting just a 10-micron filter before the pump is not recommended. We offer a good quality metal cannister filter (disposable) with 3/8-inch hose barb ends as well as the outstanding Holley aluminum billet 390 LPH filter with -6 and -8 AN fittings. The Holley filter can be disassembled and cleaned or the entire filter media renewed.
Walbro inline fuel pumps are ideal universal fuel pump replacements and upgrades for:
- Vehicles with faulty inline fuel pumps
- Upgrades to EFI from mechanical fuel pumps
- Other Vehicles where higher fuel flow is necessary and an in-tank pump is not required.
- OE-proven second generation
- Fits most EFI applications including turbo and supercharged
- Variety of pressures and flows available, including high pressure performance
- All metal shell including inlet and outlet
- 10mm x 1mm threaded inlet and outlet accept a variety of fittings
- Lightweight, compact design
- QS9000 certified
For orders dispatched from/within Australia we use the services of, Border Express, Australia Post Registered & Express, and local couriers for Sydney Metro deliveries.
Please note that in some circumstances we are not able to use your chosen shipping method.
For international orders we use the services of DHL/UPS. Please note that International Orders require longer processing times and may take up to 1-2 days to ship if the item is in stock.
Availability 7-10 Days
"The guys at Just Jap are just fantastic! "
"Literally overnight parts to Brisbane "
"really good service all around and excellent products"
"Always willing to go above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service is provided."
You may also like...
Your cart is currently empty.