Redline Shockproof Lightweight Gear Oil - Small 0.946 Litre Bottle1063085
Full Synthetic - 0.946 Litre Bottle - Free Australia-Wide Delivery!
For orders dispatched from/within Australia we use the services of, Border Express, Australia Post Registered & Express, and local couriers for Sydney Metro deliveries.
Please note that in some circumstances we are not able to use your chosen shipping method.
For international orders we use the services of DHL/UPS. Please note that International Orders require longer processing times and may take up to 1-2 days to ship if the item is in stock.
- Red Line's Lightweight ShockProof Gear Oil is a unique gear oil designed to lubricate racing transmissions and transaxles which see serious loads.
- It has excellent low-temperature flow which allows easier shifting when cold and may be used to obtain maximum power transfer in racing differentials which do not see high temperatures.
- It is similar to a 75W140 gear oil, but with the lower internal friction of an SAE 30 motor oil.
- ShockProof Gear Oils are unique lubricants containing a suspension of solid microscopic particles as an extreme pressure agent--unique solid dispersion which cushions gear teeth to help prevent tooth breakage and allows the use of lower viscosities.
- The viscosity characteristics allow the lubricant to resist throwoff and provide a film thickness greater than an SAE 250 grade, with the same low fluid friction as with our 80W140.
- It is recommended for heavily-loaded racing differentials and transmissions, off Road racing and problem gearboxes and offers a "best of both worlds & balance of relatively low drag and the utmost in protection.
- Improves durability in high-performance use.
Availability 2-3 Days
"The guys at Just Jap are just fantastic! "
"Literally overnight parts to Brisbane "
"really good service all around and excellent products"
"Always willing to go above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service is provided."
You may also like...
Your cart is currently empty.