Redline Shockproof HeavyWeight Gear Oil - 1 Gallon / 3.8L Bottle
Full Synthetic 1 Gallon / 3.8L Litre Bottle
- Film thickness greater than an SAE 75W250, yet low fluid friction like 75W90
- For heavily-loaded racing differentials and transmissions, problem gearboxes
- Most popular ShockProof product, many racing and specialty applications
- Many performance racing applications like Sprint, Midget, Dirt Late Model and Quick Change Differentials, Detroit Lockers and spools, NHRA Top Fuel and Funny Car rear ends
- Not recommended for most synchro applications due to the product's extreme slipperiness
These products contain the extreme pressure additives necessary for ultimate protection road cars and racing vehicles, as well as friction modifiers (except NS) for proper limited-slip operation
- Fully-synthetic formulas created from polyol ester base stocks, offer excellent lubrication under extreme conditions
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers (except NS) provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears
- High viscosity-index (VI) to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear
We apologise if your order isn't getting to you as quickly as normal but we are doing our very best under covid but unfortunately some delays are out of our control. We appreciate your patience and please, extra phone calls actually only slows us down more...
For orders dispatched from/within Australia we use the services of, Border Express, Australia Post Registered & Express, and local couriers for Sydney Metro deliveries.
Please note that in some circumstances we are not able to use your chosen shipping method.
For international orders we use the services of DHL/UPS. Please note that International Orders require longer processing times and may take up to 1-2 days to ship if the item is in stock.
Availability 2-3 Days
"The guys at Just Jap are just fantastic! "
"Literally overnight parts to Brisbane "
"really good service all around and excellent products"
"Always willing to go above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service is provided."
You may also like...
Your cart is currently empty.