Redline MT-85 75W/85W GL-4 Gear Oil - (Large Bottle 3.8L - 1Gallon)1063028
For orders dispatched from/within Australia we use the services of, Border Express, Australia Post Registered & Express, and local couriers for Sydney Metro deliveries.
Please note that in some circumstances we are not able to use your chosen shipping method.
For international orders we use the services of DHL/UPS. Please note that International Orders require longer processing times and may take up to 1-2 days to ship if the item is in stock.
- Recommended for Nissan 350Z and 370Z (also most Maxima, Altima & Sentra), Mitsubishi Evolution, Hyundai, Kia and Quaife synchro manual trans applications
- Many NV4500 truck transmission applications like Chevy Silverado and Dodge Ram, for Chrysler spec MS-9070
- Safe for brass synchros, as it lacks the reactive sulfurs found in most GL-5 oils that cause damage
- Offers quicker shifts, a perfect synchronizer coefficient of friction
- Eliminates notchy shifting, even when cold
- High performance gear protection and longer synchro life
- Recommended for GL-1, GL-3 and GL-4 applications as well as where most special synchromesh fluids are specified
- Satisfies the gear oil viscosity requirements of 85W, 75W85 and motor oil viscosities of SAE 30 and 5W30
|API Service Class||GL 4|
|SAE Viscosity Grade (Gear Oil)||75W85|
|SAE Viscosity Grade (Motor Oil)||5W30|
|Vis @ 100°C, CSt||12|
|Vis @ 40°C, CSt||62|
|Pour Point, °C||-48|
|Pour Point, °F||-54|
|Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C, Poise||160|
"The guys at Just Jap are just fantastic! "
"Literally overnight parts to Brisbane "
"really good service all around and excellent products"
"Always willing to go above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service is provided."
You may also like...
Your cart is currently empty.