Nismo Competition Differential Gear Oil - 2189E 75W140
Type 2189E - 75W140
- Nismo Competition Differential Gear Oil
- Type 2189E
- SAE Viscosity: 75W140
- Ester Based 100% Synthetic
- API Equivalent: API GL-5
- Nissan Genuine Recommended Oil For R35 GTR Differential Oil Changes
Type 2189E (75W140) delivers the same dynamic viscosity as a 190 grade oil while providing a base grade of 75W. It is an ester compound, 100% synthetic oil, with outstanding low temperature properties.
Because this oil's internal friction does not vary greatly with changes in temperature, LSD operation will remain stable. Even when racing, the driver should feel no change in performance. 75W140 Competition Oil has also shown excellent plate anti-judder properties. Performance at a NISSAN GT-R(R35) road testing carried out by NISSAN MOTOR Co., Ltd on the Nurburgring track clearly demonstrated the stabilizing effect of 75W140 Competition Oil on LSD operation. Drivers reported specifically that "the chattering of the LSD was reduced". From the outset of their development of Competition Motor Oils, including the original Veruspeed LSD Oil (no longer marketed), NISMO and MOTUL have run both test course and racing circuit tests on their samples, using current benchmark oils as controls. In order to check for stick-slip chattering, sample oils were brought up to 150℃ where their lubrication properties are lost.
1. NISMO and MOTUL have modeled their evaluation tests to recreate every aspect of the high-load environment in which the oil will be used. In one test series, lubricant testing equipment borrowed from the iron manufacturing business was used to evaluate lubrication properties at temperatures up to 230℃. This extreme testing method opened the way to achieving greater stability for dynamic viscosity (μ). Not only were development targets reached but a rich fund of information for future development was accumulated.
2. Starting with 100% synthetic oil, MOTUL uses its know-how in mixing esters and nitrogen additives. The result is an oil whose viscosity rivals 190 grade oil while retaining excellent flow at cold-start. Its dynamic viscosity is superlative for stable performance.
Type 2189E (75W140) is appointed as NISSAN genuine differential oil for the NISSAN GT-R (R35) 2012 and the later model. Besides, since this oil is specified as a vehicle warranty applicable differential oil for the models before 2012, NISSAN MOTOR?s vehicle warranty is applied for the use for NISSAN GT-R (R35). Please change your motor oil after 3,000 kilometers of high performance driving or 10,000 kilometers of normal road use.
For orders dispatched from/within Australia we use the services of, Border Express, Australia Post Registered & Express, and local couriers for Sydney Metro deliveries.
Please note that in some circumstances we are not able to use your chosen shipping method.
For international orders we use the services of DHL/UPS. Please note that International Orders require longer processing times and may take up to 1-2 days to ship if the item is in stock.
Availability 5-10 Days
"The guys at Just Jap are just fantastic! "
"Literally overnight parts to Brisbane "
"really good service all around and excellent products"
"Always willing to go above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service is provided."
You may also like...
Your cart is currently empty.