Motul RBF 700 Factory Line Brake Fluid 500mlRBF700
For orders dispatched from/within Australia we use the services of, Border Express, Australia Post Registered & Express, and local couriers for Sydney Metro deliveries.
Please note that in some circumstances we are not able to use your chosen shipping method.
For international orders we use the services of DHL/UPS. Please note that International Orders require longer processing times and may take up to 1-2 days to ship if the item is in stock.
Motul presents the fully synthetic racing brake fluid RBF 700 Factory Line DOT4 in a 0.5 l bottle. This amazing brake fluid is the product of extensive testing and vast motorsport experience. It is a high-performance product which consistently delivers maximum braking force under the extreme temperature conditions that braking systems are subjected to on the race track.
Motul RBF 700 FL fulfills the DOT 4 specification, which means it is highly recommended for high-performance road vehicles. In addition, it can be uséd in conventional hydraulic clutch systems for which DOT 4 is specified.
Motul RBF 700 FL is superior to conventional polyglycol-based brake fluids (DOT 3, DOT 4)
- Can be mixed with all DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 polyglycol-based brake fluids, but this is not recommended!
- The extremely high dry boiling point of 336°C, compared with other silicone- and polyglycol-based products, ensures safe braking under the most extreme riding conditions
- Very high wet boiling point of 205°C, compared with other silicone- and polyglycol-based products, ensures safe braking when humidity is high or there is rain on the race track
- During a race, your brakes have to withstand enormous thermal loads, so you should check your MOTUL RBF 700 FACTORY LINE after every other race, at the least, and change the fluid if necessary
- Brake fluid absorbs moisture from the ambient air, and this lowers the boiling point. It is therefore important to always store MOTUL RBF 700 FACTORY LINE under constant climatic conditions in its original container with the cap properly closed
- Contains: 0.5 litres
Motul RBF 700 FL must not be mixed with silicone-based brake fluids (DOT 5) or special mineral-based fluids (e.g. LHM). Fluid may damage your vehicle’s paintwork and plastic surfaces. Wash off any spillages thoroughly with water.
If you get brake fluid on your skin, wash off with plenty of water.
Availability 7-10 Days
You may also like...
Trusted by over 100,000 customers
Your cart is currently empty.