HKS Turbo Timer 10th Model - Type 0
HKS 10th Model - Simple and Highly Operable Model from 35-year History.
- Single button control and red LED numerical display simplify operation and improve visibility.
- 5 time ranges selectable between 1, 3, 5, 10, and 30min. Maximum timer duration is 30 minutes.
- Accurate time duration can be selected by manual setting.
- Handbrake detective safety circuit
- High capacity relay
- Timer operation stops under unstable conditions caused by low voltage of a battery, etc.
Application: Turbo vehicles that start the engine using the ignition key.
- Not applicable to a vehicle equipped with the push-button ignition.
- Existing Turbo Timer Harness is compatible.
※This product is not compatible some vehicles. Refer to the application list before purchasing this product.
- Simple after-idling function and easy operation
- Optimal touch button size for simple operation
- Wavy panel design around the button for better operability. Capable of operating the button even in the dark.
- Accurate setting is possible even by quick operation.
- One-digit display for easy recognition of the set time
- Time duration changed simply by pushing the button. Intuitive operations is possible.
- Selecting "OFF mode" turns off the display and buzzer.
Extension of Timer Duration
- Maximum timer duration is 30 minutes.
Not only protecting the turbocharger, but also maintaining the temperature in a vehicle in summer and winter is possible.
DC12V Negative Ground (Operation Voltage: DC10V～16V)
- Large Capacity Relay EquippedIgnition: 25A / Accessary: 25A
- Stand-by Current: 10mA or lower
- Operating Temperature: -20～60℃ (-4 to 140°F)
- Setting Time Range: 1,3,5,10 and 30 min.
Example of One Minute Time Range: Frequent after-idling for daily use.Idling takes place after street driving, commuting, etc.
It is convenient when a driver has to leave the car right after the engine is shut off.
Example of 3 Minutes Time Range: Effective after-idling after driving a highway.After idling can cool down the turbine and/or engine oil heated up by continuous high speed driving, and the engine shut off without imposing a load to the turbine and/or engine; therefore, the durability of the engine and engine oil is improved.
Example of 5 Minutes Time Range: Effective after-idling after circuit drivingWhen high load is applied to an engine, and an engine runs at a high speed, the engine and turbine may become in a condition close to a limit. With Turbo Timer, after-idling takes place even if the ignition is turned off by mistake so the engine and turbine may not be damaged.
Example of 10 Minutes Time Range: To keep the interior temperature when leaving a vehicle for a short timeWith Turbo Timer, a driver can lock the vehicle door even while running an engine; it allows the vehicle interior temperature maintain when leaving the vehicle for ten minutes or so while reducing a load to a battery.
Example of 30 Minutes Time Range: To maintain the vehicle interior temperature in summer or winterMaximum timer duration is 30 minutes. A long after-idling enables the vehicle interior temperature to be maintained for a long time.
(A long after-idling may not be allowed depending on the area, facility, local regulation, etc.)
For orders dispatched from/within Australia we use the services of, Border Express, Australia Post Registered & Express, and local couriers for Sydney Metro deliveries.
Please note that in some circumstances we are not able to use your chosen shipping method.
For international orders we use the services of DHL/UPS. Please note that International Orders require longer processing times and may take up to 1-2 days to ship if the item is in stock.
Availability 10-15 Days
"The guys at Just Jap are just fantastic! "
"Literally overnight parts to Brisbane "
"really good service all around and excellent products"
"Always willing to go above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service is provided."
You may also like...
Your cart is currently empty.