Greddy Aluminum Shift Knob A-01 High Type
Originally designed for TRUST/GREX sequential transmissions in the 1990s. You can now feel the comfort and precision of our retro billet, CNC shift knobs. The new inner-screw inserts make installation height adjustable, simple and secure. The traditional knobs offer excellent comfort for both side and overhand grips.
Each GReddy CNC Stainless Shift Knob includes 3 of the most common thread sizes inserts to suit most Japanese manual transmission shifters. Compatible with 5 and 6 speeds with various gate patterns.
- High Type" - where the shift knob sits higher up above the shifter threads (standard type shift lever, without reverse lock-out switch)
- Anodized blue GReddy badge with o-ring
- 5-speed MT cars and 6-speed MT cars where reverse unlocking is not related to knob shape
- Shift lever screw size 3 types [M10 x P1.25] [M10 x P1.5] [M12 x P1.25] adapter screws are included.
- Example of conformity(All 5-speed transmission vehicle, 6-speed like: [Toyota SXE10, Nissan S15, Z33, Z34, Mazda NB8, NCEC, ND5RC, SE3P, Honda AP1, AP2, FK, Mitsubishi CT9A, CZ4A (SST, etc.)
For orders dispatched from/within Australia we use the services of, Border Express, Australia Post Registered & Express, and local couriers for Sydney Metro deliveries.
Please note that in some circumstances we are not able to use your chosen shipping method.
For international orders we use the services of DHL/UPS. Please note that International Orders require longer processing times and may take up to 1-2 days to ship if the item is in stock.
Availability 14-21 Days
"The guys at Just Jap are just fantastic! "
"Literally overnight parts to Brisbane "
"really good service all around and excellent products"
"Always willing to go above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service is provided."
You may also like...
Your cart is currently empty.