Blitz Super Sound Blow Off Valve BR (Release Type) Fits Subaru Impreza WRX GC8/GF8 & Forester SF5 9/98~2/02 (EJ20)70682
Release Type - Subaru Impreza WRX GC8 (9/98-8/00) & Forester SF5 (9/98-2/02)
For orders dispatched from/within Australia we use the services of, Border Express, Australia Post Registered & Express, and local couriers for Sydney Metro deliveries.
Please note that in some circumstances we are not able to use your chosen shipping method.
For international orders we use the services of DHL/UPS. Please note that International Orders require longer processing times and may take up to 1-2 days to ship if the item is in stock.
In a turbo car, the throttle valve closes when the accelerator is off, so the air supercharged by the turbocharger loses its escape and tries to flow backwards.
This backflow of air can damage the turbocharger or cause a deterioration in response, and the role of the "blow off valve" is to prevent them.
In addition, by releasing backflowing air to the atmosphere, there is a feature that a loud opening sound peculiar to the blow-off valve is produced (in the
case of "return type (return immediately after the air flow sensor)", there is no opening sound).
In recent years, turbo cars are equipped with a genuine "recirculation valve (which works the same as blow-off)", which may return the air that is about to flow back to the air flow sensor through a hose.
In this way, you can see that the function of the blow off valve is required even in the genuine state.
However, with genuine products, "valve diameter is small", "capacity is small", "spring is soft and hardness cannot be adjusted". There is also a problem that pressure escapes.
Therefore, by replacing the genuine "recirculation valve" with a large-capacity "blow-off valve" with high pressure resistance, it is possible to release the pressure with good response.
Since it supports high boost pressure, it is a tuning part that aims to maximize the performance of the turbocharger and protect the turbocharger.
"SUPER SOUND BLOW OFF VALVE BR" inherits Blitz's unique "Super Sound" with 25 years of experience, and it is possible to fully demonstrate the original performance of the turbocharger, such as adopting a venturi funnel and a new design. It's a blow off valve.
- Uses a high-quality aluminum die-cast body. High-precision CNC processing optimizes the clearance, realizing smooth piston movement with good response.
- Defric coating is applied to the piston, which not only improves corrosion resistance, but also exhibits outstanding lubrication performance even in tight clearances.
- Uses black special coating and red alumite that is resistant to corrosion. Perfect for dressing up the engine room.
- By making the flange shape of the mounting part and the size of the funnel the same as the conventional product, it is possible to replace the conventional model.
- Select springs with appropriate strength for each vehicle type. Prevents idling malfunction that tends to occur with blow-off valves.
- Succeeded in increasing the flow rate by 17% by reviewing the venturi shape of the funnel part. Realizes a sharper and more powerful open sound.
- A return hose can be attached by removing the venturi funnel and replacing it with an attachment pipe. (Excluding some models)
- Subaru WRX GC8 (9/1998-8/2000)
- Subaru Forester SF5 (09/1998-02/2002)
Availability 60-90 Days
"The guys at Just Jap are just fantastic! "
"Literally overnight parts to Brisbane "
"really good service all around and excellent products"
"Always willing to go above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service is provided."
You may also like...
Your cart is currently empty.