Blitz Racing Meter SD Exhaust Temp Gauge - 52mm19575
For orders dispatched from/within Australia we use the services of, Border Express, Australia Post Registered & Express, and local couriers for Sydney Metro deliveries.
Please note that in some circumstances we are not able to use your chosen shipping method.
For international orders we use the services of DHL/UPS. Please note that International Orders require longer processing times and may take up to 1-2 days to ship if the item is in stock.
The RACING METER SD comes with a dedicated control switch and meter holder, which are often sold separately, in the entire lineup.
In addition, the separately sold "centralized control unit" that is often required for electric meters is abolished, and you can install and use it just by purchasing the meter alone.
Not only does it require no separately sold items, but it also comes with a large number of accessories to achieve a reasonable price.
- Uses a high-precision stepping motor to achieve accurate and smooth pointer movement. Equipped with an opening/ending function.
- Abolished separately sold unit specific to electric type. Affordable price because it can be installed with the meter alone.
Each sensor and dedicated meter holder are also included.
- The bezel uses the BLITZ meter traditional aluminum bezel to give a racy impression.
- Extensive lineup of 7 types and 2 sizes.
- Equipped with a backlight dimmer function, ensuring high visibility even at night.
- Equipped with a warning function. The warning LED flashes when the set value is exceeded.
- Equipped with peak display function. It is possible to memorize and display the peak value while driving.
- Dedicated control switch and meter holder are included (the same operation can be performed with the switch on the back of the main unit).
- Equipped with a sensor short notification function. The meter pointer blinks when there is a short circuit or break in the sensor or harness.
- Power can be taken from one place, and can be connected with a connector on when adding a meter. Ensures ease of installation.
- Models with RED illumination are also available.
Exhaust thermometer sensor is attached to the exhaust manifold to display the temperature of the exhaust gas.
With an engine equipped with a turbocharger, the exhaust temperature tends to be high, and you can also determine whether the air-fuel mixture is burning in the correct balance inside the engine.
In addition, it is also useful when resetting the computer.
- Exhaust Temp Gauge (200-1100 Deg)
- Stepping Motor Drive Series
- Warning Light
Availability 60-90 Days
You may also like...
Trusted by over 100,000 customers
Your cart is currently empty.