Ross Tuffbond Metal Jacket Harmonic Balancer - Nissan Z32 300ZX (VG30DETT)
Ross Tuffbond Race Series Harmonic Balancer - Nissan V35 Skyline/G35 Infini & Z33 350Z (VQ35DE)
The Ross Performance Parts Harmonic Damper puts performance at the forefront, providing a fully resolved solution for high performance engines.
- High-performance OEM replacement
- Rated for 800hp
- Maintains OEM alternator/water pump and air-conditioner pulley diameters, locations and profiles
- Suitable for high-performance street applications
- Features 13% under-driven power steering pulley to protect power steering pump at high RPM
- Integrated Crank Trigger, 12T & 36T (please contact us for custom profiles)
- Seamless integration with the Ross Performance Parts Dry Sump Drive Adaptor
- Trigger profiles cut using micron accurate EDM wire cutting technology to ensure a clean signal for ignition timing
- Assembly mass optimised for high performance applications
- Designed and manufactured in-house using CMM, 3D modeling and state of the art CNC technology
- Bonded using our proprietary Ross Tuffbond process, incorporating anti-vibration, anti-tear natural rubber
- Laser etched 360° timing marks
- High-quality black finishes
- Utilises grade 10.9 or better hardware
- Complies with SFI 18.1
- Nissan Z32 300ZX (VG30DE/TT)
For orders dispatched from/within Australia we use the services of, Border Express, Australia Post Registered & Express, and local couriers for Sydney Metro deliveries.
Please note that in some circumstances we are not able to use your chosen shipping method.
For international orders we use the services of DHL/UPS. Please note that International Orders require longer processing times and may take up to 1-2 days to ship if the item is in stock.
Availability 7-10 Days
"The guys at Just Jap are just fantastic! "
"Literally overnight parts to Brisbane "
"really good service all around and excellent products"
"Always willing to go above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service is provided."
You may also like...
Your cart is currently empty.