The BC BR Type RN Series Coilover Kit features 30 levels of damping force adjustment, combined with full length height adjustment allowing an extremely low ride height, and rubber upper mounts in the rear. Upper mounts are not available for some vehicle models, and these vehicles will need to reuse factory upper mounts with the BR Type RN Series Coilover Kit.
The BC BR Type RN Series Coilover Kit utilizes enlarged shock absorber cartridges with specially designed shock pistons and rods to provide a broad range of damping force. The newly developed lubricant oil used in all BC Racing shock absorber cartridges assists in minimizing aeration and cavitation.
The BC BR Type RN Series Coilover Kit is designed for vehicles in which the factory front upper mounts need to be reused, meaning they are the perfect alternative for those drivers who demand a super smooth and forgiving ride while still enjoying superior handling.
- F: Without Top Mount
- R: With (or Without) Rubber Top Mount
- 30 Level Damping Force Adjustment
- Height Adjustment System
- Exclusively Design For Each Application
- Anodized Alloy Casing
- CNC Machined
- T6061 Alloy Locking Ring
- SAE9254 Steel Racing Springs
- L-Shaped Rubber Washer For Reduced Road Noise
- Monotube Design For Maximum Performance
- Fully Rebuildable
- 12 Month Warranty
- Holden Commodore VT-VZ Wagon (97-06)
- Holden Commodore VU-VZ Ute (97-06)
- Additional Information
Brand BC Racing