BC Racing Coilover Suspension Kit - BMW M3 (E92)
The BC ER Series Coilover Suspension Kit features 30 levels of separate rebound and compression damping force adjustment, full-length height adjustment allowing extremely low ride height, and external reservoirs. The BC ER Series Coilover has been especially designed and developed to meet the demands of the serious driver for professional competition use. Its external reservoirs allow more oil to be contained than a conventional coilover, to slow down oil temperature increase.
The separate compression adjustment provides a wider range of tuning settings than a traditional coilover, in which only slight changes occur to compression when adjusting the rebound.
The BC ER Series Coilover offers complete adjustment for the individual that demands serious performance and wants to fine tune their suspension setup to their needs
BC ER Series Coilover Standard Features:
- Front External Reservoir
- Front Pillowball Top Mount
- Rear External Reservoir
- Rear Pillowball Top Mount
- Twin Piston Design
- Separate Compression & Rebound Adjustment
- 30 Level Damping Force Adjustment
- Full-Length Height Adjustment
- Anodized Alloy Casing
- CNC Machined
- T6061 Alloy Locking Ring
- Monotube Design For Maximum Performance
- Fully Rebuildable
- 12 Month Warranty
- F: 8kg
- R: 12kg
- BMW M3 E92 (08+)
Manufacture warranty conditions for ER/HR/ZR models apply as below;
1. Noise from ER/HR/ZR shocks are NOT covered by warranty and are designed for 100% track use only.
2. HR/ZR series shock cartridges (inserts) are NOT sold separately. Whenever a shock cartridge requires replacing the customer is required to buy a complete unit. ER series cartridges can be purchased with lower mount & canister without spring and top mount.
3. Whenever there is a noise issue, oil leaking and or any other damage to ER/HR/ZR shocks the shock cartridge & lower mount or complete unit if an inverted shock must be sent back to BC Racing Taiwan factory for their inspection. Otherwise a complete corner can be purchased or replacement cartridge can be purchased at the customer's own expense including all shipping costs.
4. ER/HR/ZR series shocks must be returned to BC Racing factory for their inspected for cause of damage/oil leak before a warranty claim can be approved or denied by the manufacture.
Return Within Warranty Period
A. All shipping costs & repair costs will be covered by BC Racing if damage/oil leaking is deemed to be caused under normal use after unit/s have been inspected by BC Racing Taiwan.
B. Repair costs and shipping costs back & forth will be covered by the customer if damage or oil leaking is caused by incorrect use, installation, adjustment or external force.
Return out of Warranty Period
Repair costs and all shippings cost back & forth will be covered by the customer.